My back piece.

My back piece.
the last sitting .

Thursday 18 February 2010

My experience.

Hi my name is shaun blackwell , im 43 years old and im in to tattoos and body art in a big way i just love it the whole process even the pain to a certain extent , i had my first tattoo done when i was 17 years old , i had it on my shoulder now i would just like to warn you about having tattoos at a young age , when i had this tattoo done i was about 13 stone and as ive got older i have put on a lot of weight now what happened was it moved down my body and looked out of place , so i just want to make you aware of this , i have been tattooed by a number of local tattooist some good some not so good , but in september 1997 i found a top award winning tattooist he is the best , he can do anything you ask him to do custom work he just loves it , portraits are just so life like of which i have 5 on my body , his attension to detail is out of this world , now i have never come across any other tattooist that i have had work done by that was able to do this , also when you walk into his shop there are no flashes on the walls where as every other shop ive been in the walls are covered in flashes , no this guy is a true artistic tattooist and also a really nice guy . Now any one who says that getting a tattoo done does'nt hurt is telling you porkies , i have them all over my body including on my feet / toes/ neck /arms / legs /on the inside my lip and a full back piece so i no from experience where it is most painful . i would just like to say that if you are thinking of getting a tattoo done , in my experience i go off recommendations e.g someone who as already had one done at least you can see the standard of the work , if i can be of any assistance to you or you have any questions i will be only to happy to advise you . keep it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment